Together we can get Santa Cruz County moving! Here are a few ways you can help pass the ballot measure:
- Publicly Support: Be counted as a supporter of Measure D by completing this quick form that will be maintained by the lead Transportation Measure campaign effort supported by a coalition of businesses, groups and individuals. Join the local environmental and community groups, and individuals who publicly support Measure D.
- Volunteer to help spread the word at community events and Farmers’ Markets this summer and fall. Help us inform community members about what is included in Measure D and its benefits. If you are interested in joining our outreach effort, contact Emily Gomez at egomez(at)ecoact.org or call 831-515-1328.
- Share what you know with your friends and family: Get the conversation started by sharing this website with your friends and handing out this TRIP Measure Fact Sheet created by the RTC.
- Donate: Help support our team to get the word out about Measure D. Click here for more information and to donate.
- Sign up for our Newsletter: Interested in what we are doing next? Sign up for our email newsletter to stay in touch.
- Vote: One of the most important steps you can take to advance transportation in Santa Cruz County is to vote for Measure D on November 8, 2016.